Kismet - Opulent Bronzing Lotion
This is a lazy girl’s solution to self-tanning. This body bronzer is THE fool-proof way to get a tan without worrying about streaks. Self-tanners can be scary, we get that. You need a mitt, time to yourself (which is a rare commodity), and a nose that can take the smell. You do not need any of this with our Opulent Body Bronzer.
- No DHA, which means this formula will rinse off in the shower with soap and water. You won’t be turning orange for 3 days like your typical self-tanner.
- We use ingredients like Aloe and Green Tea to ensure a smooth and flawless application for even the laziest of girls out there.
- Application takes minutes, and you and get dressed and head out the door immediately with a glowing tan.
- Our quick-drying formula will not rub off on your clothes, so you can feel confident in your new bronzed look.
- You will get at least 15-20 full body tans out of this one bottle!
You can apply the tinted lotion just five minutes prior to getting dressed. You get an instant tan, that rinses off at the end of the night. Your prayers have been answered. And our favorite part? You can apply just to the areas you want! Wearing a sleeveless dress? Apply just to your arms. No need to cover your entire body, because it washes right off during your next shower.
Opulent isn’t your typical self-tanner; it isn’t a self-tanner at all. This body bronzer doesn’t contain that pesky ingredient known as DHA, which is the cause of the orange tone and not-so-pleasant smell. Which also makes it safer to use! Opulent is perfect for that quick tan right before your evening out. No need to apply 24 hours before or with a cloth. Think of it as the best-tinted moisturizer ever created! One-color works for all skin tones, and you can apply multiple layers to darken the color.
Plus we filled this pretty bottle with some skin-nourishing ingredients, like Aloe Vera with soothes your skin and Chamomile which is a fantastic moisturizer. Hyaluronic Acid, which is one of our favorite ingredients here at Kismet, fights aging and boosts skin’s moisture levels. Oh, and yes, it is Vegan!
Life is hectic, and you need fewer worries when it comes to your tan. Once dry, Opulent will NOT rub off onto your clothes. This liquid gold washes off with soap and water, so if you happen to have a late-night, don’t freight, it will not come off on your sheets. Fall in-love with your glowing skin without the time commitment.
To Use: Apply Opulent Body Bronzing Lotion to desired areas such as arms, legs, and décolletage. Allow drying five minutes before dressing. To remove simply rinse lotion off in the shower. LBD (Little Black Dress) and LWD (Little White Dress) approved.
- Water helps product to absorb into skin
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air
- Butylene Glycol adds a layer of softness or improved texture to your skin
- Isohexadecane leaves a non-greasy, light and silky feeling on the skin for a powder-like finish
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride creates a barrier on the skin’s surface, which helps to reduce skin dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture
- Isopropyl Myristate acts like a mortar, filling in cracks in between the skin cells so that moisture can’t escape. Softens the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol is used to help soften the skin
- Stearic Acid protects skin’s surface against water loss and help shore up skin’s protective barrier
- Cetearyl Alcohol is used to help soften the skin
- Mica is one of the most important mineral ingredients in cosmetics, used widely to add shimmer and sparkle
- Iron Oxides are naturally occurring minerals known to be safe, gentle and non-toxic on the surface of the skin. Gives your skin the appearance of being tan.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn’t busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract soothes and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It has also shown to offer wound healing and natural skin moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation. It has antibacterial, healing, UV protection properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract helps soothe the skin and reduce the pain
- Tocopheryl Acetate protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation
- Sodium PCA is a humectant moisturizer
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate thickens to the lotion
- Ceteareth-20 helps the moisturizing ingredients penetrate the skin
- Xanthan Gum helps improve the texture
- Bismuth Oxychloride natural occurring powder that tans the skin
- Tetrasodium EDTA natural preservative
- Phenoxyethanol natural preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin natural humectant
- Fragrance phthalate-free coconut lime scent
- Caramel colorant derived for edible sugar